Công Ty TNHH Sự Lựa Chọn Vàng
Job Locations: Ha Noi
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Exposure to professional, international environment
Career guidance, Networking
Possible employment opportunities
The Assistant Marketing Intern – main responsibilities are, not limited to, described as follows:
Branding, Product, and Communication:
• Act as brand and product owner – the in-house expert/repository of information on all things OTC/consumer health division.
• Together with the Communication manager, this position will directly manage the external communications (all branded social channels) to strengthen and further corporate brands
• Conduct branding, marketing, and communication activities to enhance brand image and value in the eyes of all our stakeholders, in particular the end user.
• Constantly seek and review feedback and suggestions relating to assigned brands/products and develop action plans to address those to achieve the KPI targets.
- Support to manage the development of marketing briefs for campaign and Information, Education, and Communication (IEC) materials development (design, production, communication, and distribution), as per brand guidelines.
• Support to execute branding event
• Support the marketing team in Administration tasks & Internal communication event activities. Contribute ideas, and participate to execute, manage, and do reports after events.
• Support the team in all reports
• Arrange all marketing director meeting calendar and support for it.
• Work closely with the designer for creative content execution.
• Participate in all company activities to understand company values and missions
• Relationships and Roles – Internal/External Cooperation
o Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
o Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively, and demonstrate high integrity
o Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
o Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
o Cooperate and support all other heads of Department such as Accounting; Sales Dept.; Legal & RA Dept.
o Distributors & Retailers
o Advertising Agencies
o End Users
*Education and experience:
• Bachelor/master’s degree with a science stream, such as pharmacy, nursing, biology, medicine, or graduated with degrees in the Commerce stream (ie: Marketing, Business Administration) are also encouraged to apply.
• Knowledge of re-branding, brand building, and product development from inception to launch is essential.
• Proven excellent negotiation and management skills.
• Proven excellent marketing knowledge with some experience is preferred
• Must observe our values: treat people well; Entrepreneurialism; Results Oriented; Anti-bureaucracy; Deep Trust and Fun.
• Strategic and critical thinker – willing to think (quickly) out of the box and turn ideas into action. Analytical!
• Innovator – always looking for better results; very curious. Quick thinker!
• Networker – excited about meeting new people, and searching for opportunities to collaborate.
• Good listener – hear what the market, customers, consumer needs, and wishes are critical to a successful business.
• A well-organized leader – Self-motivated, attentive to detail, and unafraid of making decisions.
- Risk taker – trying new ideas and learning from mistakes are encouraged. That’s how we learn.
• Doer – proactive, active, and a doer – get your hands dirty kind of person.
• Flexible – able to work under tight deadlines and travel around.
• Communicator – Excellent Vietnamese and English speaking and writing skills and ability to effectively engage) speak in public) with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Tầng 13, Tòa nhà ICON4, số 243A Đê La Thành – Phường Láng Thượng – Quận Đống Đa – Hà Nội