|Job Title||Digital Marketing Supervisor|
|Department||Marketing, Digital/Ecommerce Division|
|Contract type||Full-time employment|
|Reports to||Marketing Director|
|Workstation||Office based, at 243 A De La Thanh, Ha Noi, Vietnam|
|Compensation||Monthly salary up to 850 USD + bonus (negotiable based on qualification and experience); 13th months’ salary; 15 days paid leave and other benefits as per Vietnam laws.|
|Responsible for:||Digital marketing, brand marketing, ecommerce operation|
Golden Choice Co., Ltd is a private Vietnamese company established in 2013 with the sole purpose to distribute pharmaceuticals and medical devices in Vietnam. Golden Choice is DKT International strategic partner in family planning, HIV prevention and safe abortion product lines. Under the trademark licensing agreement with DKT International, Golden Choice Co., Ltd has the right to exclusively distribute DKT branded condoms and contraceptive pills, MVA, IUDs and other products across Vietnam.
DKT International (hereafter referred as DKT or DKT Vietnam), a global not-for-private profit organization based in Washington-DC, USA, is one of the world’s largest private providers of family planning, HIV prevention and safe abortion products and services. DKT combines private-sector marketing techniques, cutting-edge technologies, and creative advertising to ensure women and men have the knowledge, products and services they need when required. DKT has offices in 24 countries and covers over 90 markets.
DKT Vietnam, also in charge of the expansion into Cambodia and Laos, and Golden Choice work together to find innovative, impactful and adventurous ways to increase awareness/education as well as access to and availability of high quality, safe and affordable contraceptives to improve Vietnamese, Cambodian and Laos people’s sexual and reproductive health.
Our Vision and Mission
Golden Choice and DKT International will build on this core to become the leading aggregator of sexual and reproductive health products and technologies in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos. We are creating a world where women are empowered to live their lives to the fullest. This aspiration is captured in the company’s Vision & Mission statements below:
DKT provides couples with affordable and safe options for family planning, safe abortion, and HIV prevention through dynamic social marketing.
A world where all children are wanted, the sex is great, and people are free.
We work to:
Increase the availability and affordability of a full spectrum of modern birth control methods.
Strengthen the supply chain to increase availability of contraception and improve method mix variety to cater for different needs of people and markets.
Increase knowledge and understanding as well as inspire new contraceptive users through clever branding, advertising and educational campaigns.
A Digital Marketer, also known as a Digital Marketing Specialist, is responsible for devising marketing campaigns to maintain a brand. Marketing professionals perform market research, strategize with other marketing professionals, and create content for marketing campaigns to maximize their effectiveness. This role is in charge of all the digital channels and uses them to drive brand awareness and generate leads for E-Commerce, which include involve overseeing, developing, maintaining and analyzing the overall content strategy, as well as digital marketing campaigns
The Digital Marketing Supervisor – Ecommerce is expected to effectively use all marketing tools and techniques like PPC, SEO, SEM, email, social media, and display advertising. A typical digital marketing job description will cover all the above aspects, and more:
Strategy & Management:
- Create strategic marketing plan – Develop, implement and analyze digital marketing and communication plans, including promotional calendars and programs, always on Content and digital campaigns – both direct to consumers, our key partners and healthcare professionals (ie: pharmacist).
- Ensure digital marketing activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Corporate Business and Safety procedures.
- Overall monitor P&L for digital marketing channels.
- Perform in depth return on investment analysis, productivity related to all digital marketing activities and campaigns following implemented performance metrics.
- Manage an organization’s web based assets, digital resources (website, satellite website, backlink, host & branding domains, SEO, SEM, social media, display ads…etc) and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind.
- Coordinate with communication team to handle the content workload for all digital bases.
- Take End Users’ feedback and responses, re-direct those to related departments.
- Work closely with other departments, especially with sales team on company initiatives to ensure the best marketing effectiveness for digital channels.
- Measure and assess goals via ROI, produce comprehensive and detailed reports with conclusions and recommendations.
Social and Internet Understanding:
- Identify social trends and insights. Do social listening every month to get market intelligence on digital channels.
- Understand the consumer healthcare business environment, online advertisement policies, ad government policies; distribution channels; pricing strategies, business models etc.
- Research, analyze, decide, and develop digital market and target audience.
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Regular contact with key distributors, creative partners, advertising agency to understand market trend and customer needs and develop solid projects and partnerships following.
Branding & Product Awareness:
- Act as brand, product and category owner – the in-house expert/repository of information on all thing’s digital channels
- Manage digital communications to strengthen and further corporate brands
- Conduct branding, marketing and communication activities to enhance brand image and value in the eyes of all our stakeholders, in particular the end user via Internet of things.
- Constantly seek and review feedbacks and suggestions relating to assigned brand/products and develop action plans to address those to achieve the KPI targets.
- Lead and manage the development of marketing briefs for digital campaign and Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials development (design, production, communication and distribution), as per brand guideline for End Users via digital channels.
- Together with our strategic partner to maintain and develop the online business. Seeking for opportunities to open wide the online selling business, (with other strategic partners).
- Do analyze and manage the operation procurement and advertising investment on Ecommerce
- Allocate digital marketing investments and do assessment monthly.
- Cooperate with our creative agency on operating and managing the Ecommerce selling cycle.
- Lead relationship building and nurturing with key stakeholders (ie: distributors, distributors customers, creative agencies/media partners, KOL/champions/ambassadors, trainers, freelancers/consultants, government, partners etc) for all digital channels and ecommerce division. Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Source, evaluate, negotiate and manage contracts with service providers to guarantee advantageous terms and effective contract delivery.
- Coordinate with sales team and all support functions for effective execution.
- Support other department to go forward with company mission.
- Relationships and Roles – Internal/External Cooperation
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Cooperate and support all other heads of Department such as Accounting; Sale Dept.; Legal & RA Dept.
- Ecommerce Online Distributor/ Partners
- Advertising Agencies
- End Users
Qualifications and Skills Required
Education and experience:
- Bachelor/master’s degree with a digital marketing stream. Other degrees with the Commercial stream (ie: Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Business Administration) are also encouraged to apply.
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar position (Digital Marketing) with increased responsibility, scope of work.
- Experience with re-branding, brand building, product development from inception to launch is essential.
- Proven experience in working with/supporting sales teams and other partners within the pharmaceutical/medical devices/FMCG industries is essential.
- Proven excellent experience in leading digital channels, showing in depth experience on communication control on internet. Proven digital KPIs is highly preferred.
- Bring along a good network of contacts within marketing agency, third party and creative partners.
- Proven excellent negotiation and relationship building/management and crisis management skills.
- Proven experience and deep knowledge in complex business management, strategic knowledge of marketing field and product training and IEC activities.
- Relevant experience in product development planning, regulatory affairs and laws affecting OTC marketing communication.
- Must observe our values: treat people well; Entrepreneurialism; Results Oriented; Anti-bureaucracy; Deep Trust and Fun.
- Strategic and critical thinker – willing to think (quick) out of the box and turn ideas into action. Analytical!
- Innovator – always looking for better results; very curious. Quick thinker!
- Networker – excited about meeting new people, and searching for opportunities to collaborate.
- Good listener – hear what the market, customers, consumer need and wish are key to a success business.
- A well-organized leader – Self-motivated, attentive to detail and unafraid of making decisions.
- Risk taker – trying new ideas and learning from mistaken are encouraged. That’s how we learn.
- Doer – proactive, active and a doer – get your hands dirty kind of person.
- Owner – strong sense of accountability to drive business toward sustainable growth.
- Flexible – able to work under tight deadlines and international time.
- Communicator – Excellent Vietnamese and English speaking and writing skills and ability to effectively engage/ speak in public) with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, PowerPoint and Advanced Excel.
How to apply
Send your resume/CV and a one-page cover letter detailing how your experience and achievements to date would add value and make a difference to DKT and Golden Choice mission and vision to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strong candidates may be interviewed before the closing date.