Công Ty TNHH Sự Lựa Chọn Vàng
Job Locations: Ha Noi
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Exposure to professional, international environment
Your professional and soft skills are put to test in a working environment
Provide valuable and reliable references if contacted by your future employers
Responsible for assisting HR Manager in HR duties including recruitment, staff relations, compensation & benefits, internal communication and learning and development.
What you will gain from working with us
• Exposure to professional, international environment
• Your professional and soft skills are put to test in a working environment
• Be involved in all HR functions under guidance from HR Manager
• Access to a variety of tasks and department
• Career guidance
• Possible employment opportunities
- Provide valuable and reliable references if contacted by your future employersJob Responsibilities
• Assist with recruitment, including posting job ads, screening resumes, scheduling and possibly conducting initial interviews.
• Assist with training and development activities, such as managing employee seminars or workshops, exploring on needs of training and development for employees
• Participate in the development of HR policies and procedures.
• Assist in managing attendance records
• Updating employee records
• Assist in managing, posting available content on company’s linkedin accounts
• Assist in managing company event calendars and brainstorming, executing internal communications
- Assist with payroll activities, including creating and maintaining employee records.
• Help onboard new employees and ensure proper documentation is completed.
• Assist in monitoring and managing employee benefits, such as medical plans, etc.
• Research industry trends related to the organization’s Human Resources Department.
• Provide support to the HR Manager as needed.Key Relationships:
o Cooperate and support all other heads of Department such as Accounting; Legal, Sales & Marketing• External:
o Social Insurance Dept
– Bachelor degree in Human resource management (preferred) or Administration or other degrees
– Fluency in English (preferred)
– Knowledge of Human Resources principles.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Good organizational and time-management skills.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
– Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks as needed.
– Analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Detail-oriented with a customer service mindset.
– Knowledge of applicable labour laws and regulation is preferred
Tầng 13, Tòa nhà ICON4, số 243A Đê La Thành – Phường Láng Thượng – Quận Đống Đa – Hà Nội